1. YoungSpiders Hosting agrees to provide the paying customer with services according to the Terms Of Service. Violators of the YoungSpiders Hosting Terms of Service are not eligible for a refund. Usage of YoungSpiders Hosting’s services constitutes acceptance and agreement to the YoungSpiders Hosting Terms Of Service.
2. All of the terms within YoungSpiders Hosting’s Terms Of Service are subject to change. All hosting plans and accounts are subject to the Terms Of Service.
Web Content and SSH Limitations
3. Webpages or websites related to any form of illegal activities are strictly prohibited. If webpages or websites related to illegal activities are placed on the customer’s allocated YoungSpiders Hosting webspace, their account may be terminated without notice. If a request is made by law enforcement officers for any of the customer’s information (IP address, Phone #, etc.) YoungSpiders Hosting reserves the right to submit this information to the authorities.
4. Hosting accounts that are accused of serving copyrighted, illegal, or questionable content will immediately be suspended while we conduct a thorough investigation of the website. Notification will be sent as quickly as possible to outline the situation and inform the customer of the problem, violation, or complaint.
5. Sites that provide pornographic, sexually related material, or links to sites that provide such content are subject to termination.
6. Any sites utilizing IRC-related website scripts are subject to account suspension and/or termination. This includes, but is not limited to: Site-Based Eggdrops and Chat Bots.
7. SSH access is given to the customer with the following in consideration: 1) It will be used solely for administering your website; 2) It will not be used to run an IRC server, an Eggbot, a Shoutcast or internet radio station, or any daemon-like software; and 3) Will not be used as a medium for connecting to any other services (i.e., using SSH to SSH into another server). No background processes will be allowed.
Unsolicited Electronic E-Mail
8. Accounts that are found to be relaying unsolicited electronic E-Mail (commonly known as “spam”) and/or mass amounts of E-Mail (“mail bombs”), are subject to account termination without refund. Under certain circumstances, YoungSpiders Hosting may work with the customer to prevent unauthorized relaying.
9. Complaints regarding unsolicited E-Mail from any accounts residing on the YoungSpiders Hosting webservers are subject for account suspension and possibly remediation. In severe circumstances, the account in question may be terminated and service refused.
Billing, Refunds, and Cancellations
10. You need to clear due payment before due date. 6 Days after due date, your account will be suspended. After 15 days of due date, YoungSpiders Hosting will remove all information associated with the user’s account. YoungSpiders Hosting reserves the right to deny the customer access to our services until payment is received. In case of account restore, charges of $20 will be charged.
11. For dedicated servers, monthly payment is only accepted for upto 3 months, after that we will generate either semi annual invoice or full year invoice. We do not accept monthly payments unless agreed upon after initial 3 months signup.
12. Any bill disputes or overcharges must be reported to YoungSpiders Hosting no later than 10 days after the arrival of the invoice or payment request. If bill disputes or overcharges are not reported within this timeframe, YoungSpiders Hosting reserves the right to compensate the customer by non-monetary means (i.e., future invoice adjustment, extra webspace).
13. If a refund is requested it will first be reviewed by YoungSpiders Hosting. If the refund request is accepted, YoungSpiders Hosting will refund the stated amount within 5-10 business days. Refunds sent via either cc merchant or paypal or by cheque or bank transfer (if payment mode was Bank Transfer) and may take up to 20 business days. Refunds are only provided within 15 days of a sales.
14. The service provided by YoungSpiders Hosting may be canceled by the customer at any time. YoungSpiders Hosting reserves the right to cancel any customer’s account without notice if the customer violates any of YoungSpiders Hosting’s Terms Of Service.
Domains and DNS
15. Any domain purchased by third party (PKNIC etc.) domain providers, will become active 12-72 hours till the nameservers are updated. Any domain purchased utilizing the YoungSpiders Hosting domain service will become active within 12-96 hours of signup. Unforeseen complications may cause for slightly longer waiting times.
16. Domains hosted by YoungSpiders Hosting must remain actively pointed towards a YoungSpiders Hosting webserver. Accounts that do not have any active domains will be considered canceled, and future account payments will be terminated, along with the account itself once its renewal period is up.
17. YoungSpiders Hosting is not a domain registrar company therefore she does not trade any domain name/es and will not be held responsible for any registrar issues.
18. Customer support is provided free-of-charge to customers of YoungSpiders Hosting. However, support may be denied to any customer who violates the YoungSpiders Hosting Terms Of Service.
19. Customer support covers all aspects of the working environment provided by YoungSpiders Hosting. It is, however, at YoungSpiders Hosting’s discretion whether or not to provide support on the customer’s utilization of the hosting environment (i.e, webpage creation, scripting languages) or other questions not directly pertaining to the services provided.
Resource Usage, Security and Data
20. YoungSpiders Hosting is not responsible for performing backups of any customer’s data. All customers should conduct their own data backups. We maintain one set of backups per server, but complications beyond our control may cause data loss or corruption. For extra safety, it is recommended that users conduct backups of their own to prevent loss of data.
21. Any sites that utilize an abnormal amount of system resources may be permanently or temporarily shut down while YoungSpiders Hosting diagnoses the problem. A notification will be sent to the user once the problem has been determined, and will include possible remedies or recommendations to resolve the issue. We generally allow 256Mb of ram and 20 concurrent processes on shared hosting accounts.
22. Any sites that cause a server’s security to be breached, may be permanently or temporarily shut down while YoungSpiders Hosting diagnoses the problem. A notification will be sent to the user as soon as a full investigation has been completed.
Liability and Legal Actions
23. Under no circumstances shall YoungSpiders Hosting be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or for third parties’ use of the service to access your Web space, or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or your or any third parties’ reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. If you are dissatisfied with YoungSpiders Hosting service or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
24. The liability of YoungSpiders Hosting on any customer’s account is limited to the amount of money that the customer has paid YoungSpiders Hosting.
25. If any customer incurs legal expenses upon YoungSpiders Hosting, we reserve the right to recover these expenses from the customer.
26. If any customer’s activity causes legal action to be taken against YoungSpiders Hosting, the customer will be held liable financially for any damages awarded against YoungSpiders Hosting, as well as all other legal fees (i.e., lawyers, transportation costs).
Regarding Special Sales
27. If you have register a free domain name, and cancel your hosting contract within the first year, you will be charged the whatever the current charges for the domain are at the time of renewal.